Having recently expanded our services into the heart of the capital, Cooper Weston were delighted to be appointed for the electrical, structured cabling and audio visual works by one of our long standing and valued partners, Stoica Office Interiors.
The project, located near Blackfriars, involved adapting a shell office environment ready for the occupation by the end user, Altius Consulting, as they relocated to their new London HQ. The technical brief included:
- 150+ Cat6 data points wired around the office space
- 45 new double socket outlets for the new layout
- Set up of two new conference rooms with wall-mounted TV’s, USB and Cat6 outlets and HDMI connections
- Rearranging of lighting layout to suit the new desk arrangement and communal lunch area
- New comms cabinet that’s fully fitted and safety tested
- Electrical certification on new power supplies and any points moved
Following the extensive brief, Cooper Weston worked on the exciting project for three weeks with four key members of the team working hard to meet all of the objectives initially laid out to us.
“We have partnered with Cooper Weston on numerous projects and have always been delighted with their approach and delivery of the works” said Ben Ingamells, Head Contractor at Stoica Offices. “Furthermore, our clients and end users have always provided excellent feedback on Cooper Weston, their involvement and ability to respond quickly and efficiently when called upon.”
Here are some photos from the office’s transformation – just click on each photo to enlarge: