Cooper Weston have an ongoing relationship with Battersea Dogs and Cats Home and were instructed by them to carry out electrical works at their slightly smaller centre, Battersea Old Windsor.
The rehoming centre were looking to upgrade their data cabling to fibre connections for greater speed, security and stability for their communications.
The highly qualified Cooper Weston team have a wealth of experience working to improve businesses connections and offer them a secure, fast and reliable solution to help upgrade their communications.
Core Works Completed
- Our team used and operated a boom lift 12.2m Bi Fuel to get to the overhead cables.
- We used an access harness whilst working on the overhead cables to ensure our team was safe.
- To get the fibre connection from A – B we used overhead lines and underground ducting.
- We installed a new comms cabinet to store the fibre panel and power supply.
- We spliced the fibre to give the best possible connection.
- Finally, we did full testing on the fibre installation to ensure it was working optimally.
Shane Weston, Cooper Weston’s co-owner says, ‘we have a great relationship with Battersea Dogs and Cats Home and have undertaken a range of electrical works for the centre to not only improve the comfort of the dogs and cats there but also to help the staff in their day to day life.
Upgrading their data cabling to fibre will really improve the running of the centre and will give the staff members far quicker and securer connections.’
Get in touch
Our expert team of fully qualified NICEIC and CHAS approved contractors have a wealth of experience in designing and installing fibre solutions. If you would like to enquire about fibre for your business, then get in touch by calling us on 0800 669 6229.
Read more about all of our latest installations here.