Electrical expertise to support for your project
Cooper Weston are a leading provider of temporary site electrical services and offer a full scope of services: from installation to equipment removal. We pride ourselves on working with you from start to finish to ensure the very best results. Cooper Weston will supply and install a range of temporary fuse boards, transformers and lighting to ensure your site is efficient and safe.
Our site temporary services include:
- Design, specifications and schematics
- Emergency callout
- Periodic testing
- Equipment removal
Typically our temporary installations will comprise of:
- Service head housing (metal cabinet or GRP enclosure)
- Mains isolation equipment (100-2000amp)
- Metering where needed
- Generators including the management of fuel
- External grade distribution boards
- Cable sizing and safe routing
- 110v safety lighting and site power
- Three phase supplies for tower cranes, hoists, silos, welding and so on
- Installation and portable appliance testing
- Water and drainage
- Evacuation alarms (wired & class 1 wireless)
- Intruder alarms
- CCTV supplies
We work across London and the South and come highly recommended in our area. From Horsham, Crawley, London and Worthing to Brighton & Hove, Guildford and Shoreham, there’s no corner of the county we can’t reach. Not only are we flexible in terms of location, our team are all highly qualified to NICEIC standard and are praised for their professional and reliable manner. You and your temporary site will be in safe hands when working with Cooper Weston and we’ll work with you every step of the way to make sure the project is a success.
To get all the pieces in place on your site today, call our team on 0800 669 6229 or email email@example.com and see how we can help.